Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Close to Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital privileges can be issued in time for the start date.
- No procedures required.
- Located in a beautiful area close to Denver, this opportunity offers everything from hiking and skiing to touring Denver's fine arts museum and dining in exclusive restaurants.
- This facility in Colorado has a need for a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Local or semi-local preferred.
- Moonlighting opportunity, starting in December.
- 10 hour day shifts.
- ICU rounding required.
- Average of 5-20 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine, has an active CO license and is available to cover specific shifts.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.