Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 278 hospital beds.
- The city is also known as a "hub of academia" for being home to several colleges and universities, many which are ranked as the best colleges in the county.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Full specialty support.
- Denver is the capital and most populous municipality of the state of Colorado and 19th most-populous city in the nation.
- No procedures required.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- The hospital has also been recognized for being among the six hospitals nationwide with Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Rose Medical Center became a leader in this community in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery.
- One in three employees have been at Rose 10+ years.
- The city is located east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
- Denver offers a variety of sports teams, over 200 parks, 29 recreation centers for residents to enjoy and a robust public school system with K-12 education, with students ranking 7 out of 10 for college readiness index.
- 1 NP/PA round (only if necessary).
- Open ICU with 24 hour Intensivist support.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 10 MD model.
- 5 physician rounds.
- 15 shifts/month.
- The hospital has earned several recognitions and honors including rated as one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.