Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital has earned several recognitions and honors including rated as one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
- Full specialty support.
- 5 physician rounds.
- Denver offers a variety of sports teams, over 200 parks, 29 recreation centers for residents to enjoy and a robust public school system with K-12 education, with students ranking 7 out of 10 for college readiness index.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- One in three employees have been at Rose 10+ years.
- Denver is the capital and most populous municipality of the state of Colorado and 19th most-populous city in the nation.
- 278 hospital beds.
- Open ICU with 24 hour Intensivist support.
- The hospital has also been recognized for being among the six hospitals nationwide with Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association.
- 1 NP/PA round (only if necessary).
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- The city is located east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
- No procedures required.
- The city is also known as a "hub of academia" for being home to several colleges and universities, many which are ranked as the best colleges in the county.
- 15 shifts/month.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 10 MD model.
- Rose Medical Center became a leader in this community in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners