Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Friday · May 29, 2020
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong public and private schools available.
- Easy access to Denver, Breckenridge, and Boulder- All under 90 miles.
- Hospital employed.
- Free public transportation.
- Employed by locally owned, not for profit hospital (56 bed).
- Advanced practice provider support.
- Community is 90 miles to downtown Denver.
- I represent a Colorado Hospitalist opportunity located in one of the most popular destination communities in the world.
- Summertime destination for golfing, hiking, fishing and cultural festivals.
- Attracts 2 million tourists annually.
- Destination city attracts 2 million tourists annually.
- Open ICU (vent management required, team can coach/proctor if needed).
- 255K base salary.
- No procedures required (can perform if desired).
- Taylor Laufer.
- 255k salary.
- Additional earning avenues available.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- CME with 2,500 allowance.
- 15-16 shifts per month.
- Various art and music venues.
- Low volume- Average 10-15 encounters per shift.
- 1:5 night rotation.
- Sign on and relocation assistance.
- Elevate Healthcare Consultants.
- Internationally recognized as a top skiing and snowboarding community.
This perm job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Apr 13.