Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over ate lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve.
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses.
- What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Chief?
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Denver, CO.
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive.
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits?
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- As an employed traveling chief (Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs.
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation.
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team What Matters to You.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication.
- We have chief ambassador opportunities across the country!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.