Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additional education opportunities are available through mentorship and precepting through the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
- Mission-driven organization with a dedicated team of colleagues.
- This is an academic position with professorship through the University of Colorado that emphasizes excellent patient care, resident education, quality improvement, and clinical research.
- 4+ weeks vacation, plus 7 paid holidays and CME time off and allowance.
- The Hospitalists provide attending supervision of residents and medical students on the inpatient teaching services.
- The Acute Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health is the national Center of Excellence for medical stabilization of patients with severe malnutrition, often due to eating disorders.
- We are the highest volume center in the country with multidisciplinary expertise in managing the medical complications of severe starvation.
- Robust retirement package.
- Nicolette Burns, Provider Recruiter.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Denver, CO.
- The Hospital Medicine Division at Denver Health and the Division of General Internal Medicine of the University of Colorado are recruiting for an Academic Hospitalist to join our team at the Acute Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health.
- Interested candidates may.
- Academic appointment at the University of Colorado.
- Acute was founded in its current form in 2008 specifically to provide definitive medical stabilization for adults whose eating disorders have become too critical to receive care safely even in inpatient or residential eating disorder facilities.
- Fantastic quality of life.
- 300 days of sunshine a year - you'll love our weather!
- Access to abundant year round outdoor recreational activities, the Rocky Mountains, family-friendly communities, excellent schools, and a thriving cultural scene downtown.
- Denver Health is nationally recognized for its efforts in re-engineering its health care delivery system through the use of Lean principles.
- Involvement in hospital medicine clinical research is a defined aspect of the job and protected time, mentorship and administrative support are provided to facilitate success in generating and publishing new knowledge.
- Relocation expenses paid.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.