Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an academic position with professorship through the University of Colorado that emphasizes excellent patient care, resident education, quality improvement, and clinical research.
- Acute was founded in its current form in 2008 specifically to provide definitive medical stabilization for adults whose eating disorders have become too critical to receive care safely even in inpatient or residential eating disorder facilities.
- Relocation expenses paid.
- Involvement in hospital medicine clinical research is a defined aspect of the job and protected time, mentorship and administrative support are provided to facilitate success in generating and publishing new knowledge.
- The Hospitalists provide attending supervision of residents and medical students on the inpatient teaching services.
- 4+ weeks vacation, plus 7 paid holidays and CME time off and allowance.
- Academic appointment at the University of Colorado.
- Mission-driven organization with a dedicated team of colleagues.
- The Acute Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health is the national Center of Excellence for medical stabilization of patients with severe malnutrition, often due to eating disorders.
- Nicolette Burns, Provider Recruiter.
- We are the highest volume center in the country with multidisciplinary expertise in managing the medical complications of severe starvation.
- Interested candidates may.
- Access to abundant year round outdoor recreational activities, the Rocky Mountains, family-friendly communities, excellent schools, and a thriving cultural scene downtown.
- Robust retirement package.
- Fantastic quality of life.
- 300 days of sunshine a year - you'll love our weather!
- Denver Health is nationally recognized for its efforts in re-engineering its health care delivery system through the use of Lean principles.
- The Hospital Medicine Division at Denver Health and the Division of General Internal Medicine of the University of Colorado are recruiting for an Academic Hospitalist to join our team at the Acute Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Denver, CO.
- Additional education opportunities are available through mentorship and precepting through the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago