Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fantastic quality of life.
- Academic appointment at the University of Colorado.
- Involvement in hospital medicine clinical research is a defined aspect of the job and protected time, mentorship and administrative support are provided to facilitate success in generating and publishing new knowledge.
- The Acute Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health is the national Center of Excellence for medical stabilization of patients with severe malnutrition, often due to eating disorders.
- Interested candidates may.
- Access to abundant year round outdoor recreational activities, the Rocky Mountains, family-friendly communities, excellent schools, and a thriving cultural scene downtown.
- 4+ weeks vacation, plus 7 paid holidays and CME time off and allowance.
- Robust retirement package.
- Relocation expenses paid.
- Denver Health is nationally recognized for its efforts in re-engineering its health care delivery system through the use of Lean principles.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Denver, CO.
- We are the highest volume center in the country with multidisciplinary expertise in managing the medical complications of severe starvation.
- Additional education opportunities are available through mentorship and precepting through the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
- 300 days of sunshine a year - you'll love our weather!
- The Hospital Medicine Division at Denver Health and the Division of General Internal Medicine of the University of Colorado are recruiting for an Academic Hospitalist to join our team at the Acute Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health.
- Nicolette Burns, Provider Recruiter.
- The Hospitalists provide attending supervision of residents and medical students on the inpatient teaching services.
- This is an academic position with professorship through the University of Colorado that emphasizes excellent patient care, resident education, quality improvement, and clinical research.
- Mission-driven organization with a dedicated team of colleagues.
- Acute was founded in its current form in 2008 specifically to provide definitive medical stabilization for adults whose eating disorders have become too critical to receive care safely even in inpatient or residential eating disorder facilities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago