Hospitalist Jobs in Denver
Friday · May 20, 2022
1 Job in The Mile-High City
Photo: Denver skyline viewed during the Spring in the morning.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience Required: 1-year recent experience.
- The area also has a rich culture, including a vibrant music scene and the world-famous Denver Broncos.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- A background in Critical Care is strongly preferred, one must be able to manage a vent.
- An outpatient health center near the Greater Denver Area is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- On-site rounding and on.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Position Overview.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- The Denver area is one of the country's most populous metropolises and has consistently been ranked one of the best places to live and work in the United States Denver receives four distinct seasons, making it a popular place for winter recreation.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Critical Care.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible - within 6 years of completing residency.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- 8 AM to 8 AM (24 hours).
- Scheduling: September - December.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.